Baked Camenbert with Perigord Truffle and Garlic
A baked cheese is such a guaranteed winner - especially stuffed with garlic and black truffles. Serve with lots of crusty bread or potatoes or crudites for dipping , plus some pickles to cut through the richness .
The best part is this dish can be made all year long, depending on what truffles are in season.
- 1 Camenbert
- 2 cloves of garlic , thickly sliced
- 1 black truffle ,thinly sliced
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- Olive oil , for baking
- Sourdough or crusty bread and cornichon to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 180c . Remove all the plastic packaging from the cheese and place it back in the box,
- Cross hatch the top quite deeply and stuff with truffle slices and garlic . Sprinkle with chilli flakes and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until soft and melted in the middle.
- Online Onthepigsback